Thursday, April 16, 2009

vay-k!

i'm on vay-k from school 4 10 days and i'm 6 days in2 it. i'm at a sleep over @ my grandma's house with my sis and my cousin reeda (that's not her real name. this name is a codename 4 her protection. it's gonna b really awesome. we r watching survivor 2nite. we also went 2 a pizza place, and reeda and my sis kept singing the song 'I'm gonna wash that man rite outta my hair' with "fixes" in them like " i'm gonna poop that man rite outta my butt", and they were singing it really loud. it was so embarassing. there was also this kid in the table next 2 me and he was staring @ me like i was some weird thing. oh, and i went 2 the dentist and got some floride thing that was paited on my teeth and my teeth feel all ruff (it was supposed 2 b that way.). here's 2 vids 4 u!
I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outta My Hair"


David After Dentist



hope u enjoy these vids!

No comments:

Post a Comment